CISF Admit Card 2019: The Central Industrial Security Force, CISF will release the admit cards of the CISF Head Constable Recruitment Exam 2019 soon. After the CISF Head Constable hall tickets will be out, all the candidates can download the same from the official website of CISF, the link for which is cisfrectt.in
CISF Admit Card 2019 date confirmed:
As per reports, the CISF Head Constable admit cards will be released on June 1.
Meanwhile, the examination dates of the CISF Head Constable Recruitment Exam 2019 have not been finalised yet. All the candidates appearing for CISF exam should keep a close check on the official website for latest updates.
CISF Admit Card 2019: Here’s how to download
- Log on to the official website of CISF, cisfrectt.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CISF Admit Card 2019’ link
- Enter all the reqquired details in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Downlaod it and take print of the same
CISF Recruitment 2019: Selection procedure
There will be three stages of recruitment before medical examination as under:
- PST & Documentation
- OMR or Computer based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- Skill test (typewriting test)
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination
Preparation of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written and result of detailed medical examination/review medical examination.
- The written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English or Hindi
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi
The selected candidates for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force will be paid (level-4) in pay matrix (Rs 25500 -Rs 81100) Pre revised Pay Rs 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs 2400 plus usual and admissibleallowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
They will be governed under CISF Act and Rule as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services with effect from 01-01-2004.